About

Friday, September 24, 2010
I like to earn or make money while blogging that is why I build this blog to help other blogger like me who want to earn while blogging and the same time I've learn too,

At first I didn't know what to do and how or where to start, I start to create a blog using Blogger.com and then post a content that will useful and attract readers. The more I post, the more I learn and gain knowledge.

Then I try to make money with Google Adsense while trying to post a content that will useful and attract readers. Five (5) most important lessons learned to earn money with Google Adsense.

In this blog I will share to my readers or followers all that things that I learn, discover and some tips and tricks that i pick up or search on the net that will contain very specific instruction with screen shots to help you through the process.

I hope you enjoy I Blog and Earn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment